What Makes It Special
- "White truffle", called diamonds of the earth, and the superfood avocado meet to give moisture, elasticity, luster and radiance.
- It contains tuber magnatum extract and avocado oil provide rich moisture and nutrition, soothing and hydrating the skin, protecting the multi-gold moisture luster, and making the skin elastic and clear.
- It is a double-layer spray serum that sprays fine particles without being filled with nitrogen gas, so you can replenish moisture anytime, anywhere, not only in a dry cabin, but also anytime you feel dryness.
- With tuber magnatum extract, it delivers nutrients to the skin by repeating the process of bathing at medium temperature for 3 hours, stabilizing at low temperature for 3 hours, and going through vacuum filtration 3 times.
- It contains sunflower seed oil and is good for moisturizing the skin.
- It contains salvia hispanica seed extract to soothe the skin, and bifida ferment lysate to nourish the skin.
All skin types
AM - Everyday
How To Use
- When opening for the first time, the pumping port is locked, so press it all the way down to release the lock with a clicking sound to use it normally.
- Use immediately after washing your face to keep as much moisture as possible
- It is a spray-type serum that allows for simple and quick moisturizing.
- Use it frequently for moisturizing, before and after going outside
- It has a layered structure of a water essence layer and a serum oil layer, so it retains moisture for a long time.
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles, brightens skin and delivers important nutrients.
1- White Truffle
White truffle extract promotes skin hydration, leaving it moisturized and supple. It also assists in improving skin tone and texture, resulting in a more youthful and radiant complexion. Including white truffle in skincare products contributes to overall skin health and vitality.
2- Avocado Oil
It deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin, keeping it hydrated and supple. Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants and healthy fats that help protect the skin from damage and maintain its natural barrier. It also promotes skin healing, soothes inflammation, and can enhance the overall complexion, making it a valuable ingredient in skincare routines.
3- Chia Seeds
They are packed with antioxidants that help protect the skin from free radicals and environmental damage. Chia seeds provide deep hydration, promoting a plump and moisturized complexion. Their omega-3 fatty acids help to improve skin elasticity and reduce inflammation, resulting in a smoother and more radiant appearance.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glycereth-26 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Betaine, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Butylene Glycol, Tuber Magnatum Extract (1,740ppm), Glycerine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Carbomer, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Arginine, Potassium Sorbate, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol
Luxiface Ships directly from South Korea
1. Shipping fee is charged not on per product but on per order.
2. Order processing time: 0-2 business days
3. Estimated delivery time (including order processing time)
FedEx: 3-5 Days
Korea Post-7-10 Days
Korea Post :$8.99 United States except for Hawaii, Guam, Saipan
Korea Post: $5.99 Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, Spain, France, England (GB), Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam.
Fedex : $19.99 (Except South America)
South America :$29.99
*Free Shipping above $99 order value is available through Korea Post only and wherever Korea Post service is available.
The buyer is responsible for the imposition of customs duties and clearance.
For US, Import Tax and Duty over $800. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced that March 10, it raised the value of a shipment of merchandise imported by one person on one day that generally may be imported free of duties and taxes from $200 to $800
How are items packaged?
We package our products in individual boxes. Each product is packaged with a plastic layer and in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap. We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging.
How to track your package?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
You can track the status of your package after the order is placed on the order status page and an e-mail including the tracking link is emailed once the order is shipped.
What is the estimated delivery time?
We usually dispatch most orders within 1-2 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays), and it usually takes up to 5 days for the package to be delivered depending upon courier partner
For any queries related to shipping contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All products are 100% authentic or 100% of your money back. We understand the importance of a satisfied customer and therefore trust is our primary goal.
We do not accept the return of any products as all products are directly procured and shipped from South Korea.
Please contact us if there are any queries.
This item is non-returnable due to hygiene/health and personal care/wellness/consumable nature of the product.
However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or free replacement as applicable.
We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.